[oc] Interested

Hi,
    My name is Mike Delphia, I am an FPGA developer
currently working for Harris Corporation. I came
across your website and subsribed to your mailing
list. I am interested in being involved in some of
your developments although I don't have much availible
for tools for my own personal use. I have done
developments for a wide varaiety of vendors and
projects included PCI interfaces, PCM transport as
well as hardware accelertaion of many software
algorithms. I prefer VHDL-1987 since I find the least
problems developing on this platform. I use MTI's
simulator platform and prefer Exemplars tool set
(although Synplicity has improved much since I last
used it). Please let me know if I can be of service
and how.

Sincerely

Michael Delphia