[oc] Hi

Hi,
  My name is ganesh and I am in ASIC design for the
past 4 years and I saw your website. I like it and I
am interested in working with you guys in developing
few cores. I presently dont have any core in mind but
would like to work on something for which you need
developers. I have done lot of work on USB Host and
Device and have done few things on PCI, FIFO etc. I
would prefer developing in Verilog. Could you please
give me more details about your organisation and the
type of work and commitment that you are expecting me.

Thanks
ganesh