Re: [oc] assembled OCRP1 boards

Hi Yoshiaki,

all shipping is per piece. That has logistic reasons. They ship from two
different places and we just avoid the effort of collecting etc.
Sorry but there is no discount on shipping charges for multiple pieces
ordered. We averaged the price for shipping and it is a no profit amount.
To calculate individual shipping prices is impossible in this case.
If you buy a a significant number of boards we can talk about everything.
But so far we tried to keep prices down even for small volume and canīt
offer individual packages.
The shipping is by registred and insured air mail (so we take the risk of
the transport).
Please use the Acrobat order forms on our website. They only mention the
price including shipping.
http://www.wilhelm.de/opencores

Best regards
Joerg

At 09:37 01.08.00 +0900, you wrote:
>Hi Joerg.
>
> I have a simple question about shipping cost overseas to
>Japan.
>
> Would you please give me a rough idea about the freight
>when
>you ship it via world-mail.
>
> In your WEB, I found following instructions
>  *  or with Xilinx XCV100-4 FPGA
>  *  price US$ 418 plus worldwide shipping US$ 20
>
>1: Please let me know what you mean "shipping US$20"
>exactly.
>  Or, is it possible to let the Bd shipped via world-mail at
>extra
>  cost ?  If yes, please estimate the additional charge.
>
>2: And... can I purchase a connector kit with the Bd so that
>  pack them into one package to eliminate freight US$20
>charged
>  on each of them?
>
>Best regards.
>
>--------  Yoshiaki Naruse  --------------------
>
>| I$B%((Bm not happy with the pricing. We have tried our best
>but for the small
>| quantity run of 30 boards this is the bottom line.
>
>| - OCRP1 with XCV100-4   USD 418,- (plus USD 20 shipping)
>| - connector set: J1/J2, CONN-F, POD 1-3, B1, KE1    USD
>37,- (USD 15
>| shipping)
>|
>| ATTENTION: worldwide shipping is now per piece. Please use
>the order forms
>| provided in the our web site. You can download them at:
>| http://www.wilhelm.de/opencores
>| Payment options are credit card and prepayment to our
>account (since some
>| of you can$B%((Bt do credit card orders).
>|
>| Best regards
>| Joerg

Wilhelm Mikroelektronik GmbH http://www.wilhelm.de
   Sueggelstr. 31  -  44532 Luenen  -  Germany
  phone ++49 2306 928280  fax: ++49 2306 928289