Re: [oc] assembled OCRP1 boards

Hi Joege.

 I have a simple question about shipping cost overseas to
Japan.

 Would you please give me a rough idea about the freight
when
you ship it via world-mail.

 In your WEB, I found following instructions
  *  or with Xilinx XCV100-4 FPGA
  *  price US$ 418 plus worldwide shipping US$ 20

1: Please let me know what you mean "shipping US$20"
exactly.
  Or, is it possible to let the Bd shipped via world-mail at
extra
  cost ?  If yes, please estimate the additional charge.

2: And... can I purchase a connector kit with the Bd so that
  pack them into one package to eliminate freight US$20
charged
  on each of them?

Best regards.

--------  Yoshiaki Naruse  --------------------

| Iエm not happy with the pricing. We have tried our best
but for the small
| quantity run of 30 boards this is the bottom line.

| - OCRP1 with XCV100-4   USD 418,- (plus USD 20 shipping)
| - connector set: J1/J2, CONN-F, POD 1-3, B1, KE1    USD
37,- (USD 15
| shipping)
|
| ATTENTION: worldwide shipping is now per piece. Please use
the order forms
| provided in the our web site. You can download them at:
| http://www.wilhelm.de/opencores
| Payment options are credit card and prepayment to our
account (since some