Re: [oc] Video controller core

Damjan Lampret wrote:

> > I have done some work on the other side of the aisle... writing Linux
> > kernel video device drivers.
> >

> Would you help writing a video device driver for linux?

Absolutely.  I can do the entire driver myself if necessary, as I've
written several other "fbdev" drivers.

Someone else approached me privately in e-mail, and I indicated to him
that I was interested in helping out with the video core design too.

--
Jeff Garzik              | "Are you the police?"
Building 1024            |