Re: [oc] Video controller core

> I have done some work on the other side of the aisle... writing Linux
> kernel video device drivers.

Would you help writing a video device driver for linux?

> Here are some ideas about video cores:
>
> For ultra-low-cost embedded, CGA is the best choice.

And because I agree I've created a MC6845 compatible CRTC a couple of weeks
ago. It is not CGA but is a central part of every CGA/MGA card. I'll upload
it to opencores.org CVS tonight.

> * NO VGA compatibility.  NO text mode.  These can be emulated in BIOS or
> other software.

Exactly. Also there was already some discussion in cores mailing list about
features of such graphics/video controller core (text mode vs no text mode
etc.)

regards, Damjan