[oc] Protel/FPGA experience

I'm a vet of Protel for about 10 years now. I know a few people that are
willing to lend a hand at any technical issues you may have. I call
Australia quite frequently since I find the tech support I get form the
product manager there a bit better than the US counterpart.

I'm also pretty decent at VHDL and Verilog. Check my web page listed
below. My wife and I specialize in hand builds and low volume runs in
addition to hardware debug and testing. I've done many test fixtures and
other related post-assembly details.

I have a seat of Max Plus 2, a seat for the Actel stuff (nice granular
parts),  and a cheapo seat of the Xilinx tool. Let me know if you need a
hand. My vendors will be pissed but too bad.

'bout time....

--
WAM
http://home1.gte.net/wamnet

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
and I'm not even sure about the universe."
~~Albert Einstein (1879-1955)