[oc] Cool project!

Hey yall.  I am currently a Computer Systems Engineer at Boston University
interested helping out in your RISC cores.  My stronger points are in
software, but I have TAed a Computer Organization course as well as
completing a graduate level computer architecture course.  I do have some
experience with VLSI design (magic, vem, etc), but I don't concider it a
strong point.  If there is some way your group could leverage my interest
in software and background in hardware it would be most interesting to me.
You are probably getting a lot of emails after the posting on ars technica,
but if you get the time, drop me a line.

Christopher L Butler
chrisbo@bu.edu
http://people.bu.edu/chrisbo/