[oc] hi

hi all,
i have become really interested about this idea of opencore. i have been going
through this mail conversation. one thing i felt was we should move forward
and think about other important things also.....like
1) Who will review the code/design/related documents once code has finished?
--certainly the same person should not do all these things if u r expecting a
high quality product
2) who will do the final testing?

ofcource once the code is up on the web people will always look into it and
notify errors/bugs etc but before that happens it will be good if we deliver a
quality product.

we should lay down an entire process so as to ensure a quality job.

am i thinking on the right line.......

one more thing is i would be very much interested in working on MAC unit, i
would like to know who is working on it and r they interested to let me join
the team.

regards
govind