Re: [oc] Coding Conventions are up

Yes, you have come up with a few nice agreeable suggestion.
First thing, about the header I fully agree with you. But since the
revision list may keep growing I would like to put it at the end of the
code. Ofcourse the header will be at the begining of the code, only the
revision list becomes the footer. Am I right ?

Also I agree with your suggestion on Architecture naming.

I will be sending the updated "conventions" file.

Regards
Harish