Re: [Re: [oc] Coding Conventions are up]

Hi,

Jamil, I don't have any objections on putting the html file I had sent
at openip. I hope even Damjan has no objections with this.

You can now put that file up at openip. I will be sending out the
updated ones as I get additional inputs from Lupas and others.

Jamil are u the admin at openip ?

Regards
Harish