Re: [oc] Interested in developing CRT controller core

Hi Yousuf,

> I am interested in designing some sort of a CRT controller comparable in
> graphical power to most commonly available SVGA chipsets available in the
market
> today.

Great.

> Let me know if you can provide me with some technical details/specs etc.
of such
> things that I can perhaps look over and start developing something.

Apparently nobody on list has any information on VGA chipsets. I'll try to
dig out something. Basically I can get quite some material on (S)VGA
registers and bit plane organization etc. Is this interesting for you?

Also do you plan to make VGA compatible CRT controller or just something
that has the same functionallity?

regards, Damjan

PS Default reply responses to you message go only to cores mailing list. So
it is good if you subscribe to the list so that you'll get all replies.