[oc] Interested in developing CRT controller core

Hi,

Brief intro : I am an Electrical Engineer from Pakistan currently working as a
hardware design engineer in a private company. I have design experience in
Verilog of about a year and a half.

I am interested in designing some sort of a CRT controller comparable in
graphical power to most commonly available SVGA chipsets available in the market
today.

Let me know if you can provide me with some technical details/specs etc. of such
things that I can perhaps look over and start developing something.

Regards,

Yousuf.