[video] jpeg encoder qury

hi sir,

  we r the students of electronics engineering(under graduate)
  from JMI new delhi.our project is on image compression.
  we r implementing JPEG coder on FPGA using VHDL code.

  we r using ACTIVE HDL 5.2 simulator to do the coding.
  actually what we r doing to check our result is that
  we r simply giving 64(8*8) pixel values of 32 bit in
  binary format and then applying DCT on it.

  sir i want a help from u. my problem is that,

  > how will i read a block of 8*8 from an image file
    already existing in the workspace we r working and
    write it into the input memory block to perform
    DCT on it?

   plz mail me on the sender's address.sorry for taking
   your time.

  thanking u,
  imran & moyeen.