Re: [video] VGA controller implementation

I'd be quite interested.  At the moment development is kind of slow,
we're all quite busy.  Manticore needs a fair amount of extensions.  Due
to the memory bandwidth of the development board, we only have 8bpp at
the moment, and run at a fixed 640x480 resolution.  Of course we plan to
expand on these, but memory bandwidth is a huge issue when you're
running SDR SDRAM at 50MHz.

I'll take a look at the IO of your core some time and see how we'll hook
them together.

Jeff