[usb] Re: usb-digest V1 #80

    Hello everybody... I am just new here in the society. I was wondering if people subscribe here are professionals. As I read different kind of newsletter I received in USB. I was amazed to the different stories and that I can relate to them. I'm just a student here in the Philippines but I was not involve to such organizations like this. I would like to have a brief knowledge about USB some are designing WOW! How impressive. I am designing too as a graduating student but its about PIC programming, which involve interface to PC. Anyway to much for that, I am interested much more in USB because I thirst knowledge for this device and I barely know these things. Thank you very much for different information, I hope there is an illustrations involve, so I can also do it practically at home.