From: "Miha Dolenc" <mihad@opencores.org>
To: <pci@opencores.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 3:37 AM
Subject: Re: [pci] Fifo instantiation in pcibridge

Hi!

Just to remind you, if you didn't do that already:
If you define PCI_XILINX_DIST_RAM and WB_XILINX_DIST_RAM,
you also have to define PCI_RAM_DONT_SHARE and WB_RAM_DONT_SHARE, since
distributed RAM cannot be shared between two FIFOs - It only has one write
and one read port.
You should also set PCI_RAM_ADDR_LENGTH and WB_RAM_ADDR_LENGTH to 4.

You will need RAM16X1D.v simulation model from xilinx - if you have any of
their synthesis tools available, you can find it in
"install_dir"\verilog\src\unisims.
You will also need glbl.v in "install_dir"\verilog\src

Hope this helps!

BTW: I get a lot of questions like this, so I think we should include this
information in design document.
But I also get an impression, that this wouldn't help, since nobody will
read it ;-( .

Regards,
Miha Dolenc