From: owner-pci@opencores.org [mailto:owner-pci@opencores.org]On Behalf Of
sumnow
Sent: 22 November 2001 01:30
To: pci@opencores.org
Subject: [pci] a puzzle of pci output signals

hi all, i am doing a host-pci bridge design. now i'm puzzled with the
following:

should i register the pci output signals from state machine? if i do so,
perhaps i can not use the state machine of PCI Local Bus Spec. but i do
think i should register the outputs considering the synthesis.

any suggestions are welcome, thanks a lot.

            sumnow
            sumnow@263.net