[openrisc] implementing openrisc in an FPGA for a low-volume product(under 500units)?

I'm thinking about using an OpenRISC for a project at work(simulator for
GPS and other shipborne electronic sensors).  What FPGAs
can it be synthisized for?  Also, any idea if using it will be ecomical
to use it in an FPGA for a small production run (I'm guessing about
100-250 units, almost defenitly under 500)?  My boss never really mentioned even a rough idea of
what we're looking for in terms of production cost, but I'd guess under
$50 or so.

Thanks,
Mike