RE: [openrisc] FW: [ECOS] Harvard architecture MLT files

Hi Scott,

A couple of questions if I may.

> >In the meantime, which do you think is more complete? UC 2.95.3
> >version or OpenCores 3.2.3 version?
> >

> I don't know the answer to which compiler is more complete, but I can
> tell you that I have been using OpenCores 3.2.3 for all our eCos work
> since Day 1, without problems so far.  (I focus on eCos because that
> seems to be your area of interest.)

1) I presume your platform is entirely ORP compliant, as you submitted the
eCos port in the first place?
2) How are you doing your debugging? Are you using JTAG module or Redboot?
If you're not using Redboot, did you ever build and run it?

Thanks in advance,

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer