[openrisc] Function prologue and stack frame

Hallo!

It seems to me that there are some inconsistences between the prologue that
GCC introduces and what GDB expects to find at the beginning of functions.
I've looked at source code, and or32_output_file (in GCC sources, or32.c) and
or1k_skip_prologue (GDB sources, or1k-tdep.c) simply don't match. Moreover,
the prologue format expected by the mentioned or1k_skip_prologue and by
or1k_frame_chain (also from GDB sources) is not the same.

On the other hand, the stack frame format depicted on the OpenRISC
Architecture Manual is different to the one created by the code actually
inserted by GCC. The latter puts local variables just below FP, and previous
FP and return address below those.

I think these could be the cause of the "found function without prologue"
errors posted in the forum some weeks ago. I would like to know whether
someone has reached similar conclussions (or just tell me if you think I'm
wrong ;-) ).

	Carlos