Re: [openrisc] or32 compile errors

> Ok, I put your code into a file called sample1.c.  I compiled it as
> follows.  It compiled cleanly.
>
> [jeff@asic1 jeff]$ or32-rtems-gcc -g -o sample1.or32 sample1.c
You should specify -nostdlib option, to tell the gcc that you are not
compiling
for rtems. Also some linking script -T options should be also supplied (look
into ld documentation, e.g. 'info ld' or take a look into or1ksim/testbench
how
tests are compiled. You can also run configure and make there, and run those
tests with the DDD.

> The simulator spewed some MEMWRITE and MEMREAD statements.
yes, this is due to the wrong linking. You should also place your
memories --
set your .cfg file according to the link file.

> I am unable to interupt the debugger.  The machine code window says "No
> Code."  I have to kill the debugger and restart it to get the gdb
> command line back.  Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?
>
> Thanks for any advice
> Jeff
no problem, the rest looks ok. I hope it will work now.

Marko