Re: [openppc] newbie questions

Hi Antoine, you can pick a Pegasos directly from Resellers or Genesi now.
See this for details:

http://www.morphos-news.de/index.php?lg=en&page=3&npp=8

Anyway, the speed of the processor is not really the issue.  What you need
is the ability to get into the environment first and get pounding away....

Just trying to encourage you!

Cheers,
Bill