Re: [openppc] Articia & Escena

Alasdair Ferro wrote:
> > Have you looked at the Galileo/Marvell Discovery GT-64260 ? Dual
> > 64/66 PCI, built-in Ethernet, MPX bus support and much more goodies.
>
> Have you looked at Tundra's Ti890 - http://www.tundra.com/page.cfm?TREE_ID=101039
> Tom, can we update the page on OpenPPC to show these new Northbridges??

I have a web page that lists PowerPC-compatible North bridges including
the above.  If you know of any North bridges that are not on my list, or
any South bridges that are of particular interest to PowerPC, contact me
by email.  Also, please participate in the PowerPC motherboard poll.

  http://www.xavax.com/ans/ppcmb.html

I already know about the Motorola bridges and the Tundra Tsi890.  They
will be added soon.

--
Phil Harbison
mailto:alvitar@xavax.com