[ethmac] Implementation of Eth. IP Core

Hello All,

Has anybody done a full implementation of this core into a system with
the wishbone and everything included?  I'm heading a team for a class
project and was wondering if anybody had any recommendations as to what
the best way to go about integrating this into our system was.  There
is so much code included that it's indeed quite daunting-- I guess I'm
waiting for the full simulation to come out in the next couple of days
so that I can really get a feel for how all of the tasks and functions
work... I've read the design document and specs backwards and forwards,
and totally understand how everything works conceptually-- but now I
have to make it work.  The file tb_ethernet.v that is implemented in
the included simulation is what I've been looking at mostly... is there
a better file to go through to get a feel for how this thing flows?
Thank you all, and sorry for the mass mail... just a lost college
student looking for some direction.  ;-)

Nick