Re: [oc] Re: ip help

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:11:59 +0800
_________ <samchanghn@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>    Do SoC and Ip have their specifications? If yes,where to find them?
>    Thanks!

It depends on what you mean by specifications... if you mean the
documentation, you can get them anywhere... there are many publicly
available data that you can work with to make an IP or SoC... if you
mean the design (whether VHDL/Verilog/Schematics), you can get some
opensource ones at opencores.org and other places...

>                                Sam
>
> --

with metta,
Shawn Tan.
ICQ UIN: 1802628     keyserver.net: F9BA3B9A     counter.li.org: 297959

The people of Gideon have always believed that life is sacred.  That
the love of life is the greatest gift ... We are incapable of
destroying or interfering with the creation of that which we love so
deeply -- life in every form from fetus to developed being.
		-- Hodin of Gideon, "The Mark of Gideon", stardate 5423.4

PGP signature