Re: [oc] New! FFT core

Welcome hanzy :)

This document is writen in two hours, so it was too simple,

give me some advice on what you are care about, I will write this part
first.

I write a fft sample with 1024 point 12 bit width, I put it at /cfft/imp

I try to fit it into Spartan2e100 -6,
The map result is:

   Number of Slices:                807 out of  1,200   67%
   Number of Slices containing
      unrelated logic:                0 out of    807    0%
   Number of Slice Flip Flops:    1,174 out of  2,400   48%
   Total Number 4 input LUTs:     1,294 out of  2,400   53%
      Number used as LUTs:                      1,250
      Number used as a route-thru:                 43
      Number used as Shift registers:               1
   Number of bonded IOBs:            57 out of    142   40%
      IOB Flip Flops:                               1
   Number of Block RAMs:              6 out of     10   60%
   Number of GCLKs:                   1 out of      4   25%
   Number of GCLKIOBs:                1 out of      4   25%
Total equivalent gate count for design:  120,504
Additional JTAG gate count for IOBs:  2,784

The post timing result is:
Design statistics:
   Minimum period:  10.580ns (Maximum frequency:  94.518MHz)
   Minimum input arrival time before clock:   4.522ns
   Minimum output required time after clock:   8.199ns