From: ckh827@hotmail.com [mailto:ckh827@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 5:21 PM
To: cores@opencores.org
Subject: [oc] I2C code

I tried to uzip I2C.tar.gz but it just doesn't work.  Could somebody
help me?  I need a I2C vhdl source code for my project.  I tried to use

 if(sda'event and sda = '0' and scl = '1') then
   start <= '1';
 end if;

but it can't be implemented.  Could somebody give me some comments.
If you have a I2C receiver vhdl code, could you please send it to me?
I really appreciate your help