[oc] RE: Wish to join opencores.

Hi,
   My name is Anand and I have an experience of 2 years and a few months. I
have worked on developing RTL Monitors for a semiformal verification tool
and currently Im working on the verification of a VoIP SoC. All my designs
and verification was done in Verilog HDL. I have not particularly worked on
any core development but I am really interested in doing so. I feel by
joining OPENCORES, I can be involved in developing cores and also can
improve my knowledge base. I dont have any ideas but I am open to develop
anything. Expecting your reply.

Anbudan,
Anand~

S.Anand Ramakrishna,      Ph: 829 0919