RE: ??: [oc] EEPROM Programmers using FPGAs? now its EPROM vsFLASH ti me

Okay I'll use DRAMs for fluid data and just use FLASH for ucLinux binaries,
power on/off and critical log. All I need now is good place to buy them
or get some free samples from somewhere. Fed up with talking now want to
walk the walk ;-)

Paul