Re: [oc] EEPROM Programmers using FPGAs? now its EPROM vsFLASH time

Paul

check ssti, st, amd, intel, samsung, fujitsu, ....
You can use almost everything that is called 29..160..-70
I use to get the chips from www.ebv.com, but I also received free samples
from from ssti.

Dani

Am Dienstag, 8. Januar 2002 12.30 schrieben Sie: