Re: [oc] EEPROM Programmers using FPGAs?

Daniel Haensse wrote:

> > Its handy as he made it to program 27c801 chips, 8mbit (1M x 8bit
> > configuration) which are the ones
> > I am going to use for my ucLinux project so how handy is that?
> Why don't you use flash chips? This will be more confortable to you!!
>
> Dani

I agree with Dani Flash is much more comforatable with your
project(ucLinux); and default ucLinux make you can erase Flash from
command-line program(as mine: erase_flash) and write them by simple
command-line program(like dd, or cp)

MangMug

--

           Erik M. Sirikhum,