[oc] headers for HDL files

Hello everyone,

I guess it would be good to also have a template for HDL headers. I'll add
one to HDL coding guidelines but first I'd like some feedback.

Except obvious things like author's name and email and liability disclaimer,
what else should be included in it? Header should be easy to maintain (so
including filename probably don't make too much sense) and it should include
all important information.

I assume description of the file is recommended. How about TODO list? How
about "notes"?
For revision history I think it is enough to have CVS tags ($Log$ I think it
is enough). Should header include information about whole project to which
source file belongs?

Remember, header file should be easy to maintain (when starting a new source
file it is pain in the you know what if you need to modify zillion
variables).

regards,
Damjan