Re: [oc] Fw: UART

Dear Lichen Wang,
 I designed a UART abt a year ago. It was compatible with 16550.
1. It does look for a transition (either 1 to 0 or a 0 to 1, I don't
remember) for start bit.
2. Why do you need an IrDA on a UART ?
Regards,
Ganesh

--
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition
 from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it

begin:vcard
n:Venkataraman;Ganesh
tel;work:91-080-3530132 extn 150
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Cypress Semiconductor Technology India Limited;NPD
version:2.1
email;internet:gxv@cypress.com
title:Design Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;585, 5th Main=0D=0AR.T.Nagar II Block=0D=0A ;Bangalore;Karnataka;5600032;India
x-mozilla-cpt:;-12504
fn:Ganesh Venkataraman
end:vcard