From: Jamil Khatib [mailto:jamilkhatib75@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2000 4:29 AM
To: cdrom@opencores.org
Subject: [cdrom] OpenTech New information

Hi,
I have new information about the OpenTech cdrom.

1. The first three CDs were deliverd waithout any
problem. I hope they will be much usful for everyone.
2. For those who got the cds please shar with us your
comments and suggestions that we should do in the next
release.
3. I have new option for payment, which is Travellers
cheques. I think this option is secure and easy to
dliver.

Regards
Jamil Khatib