[cdrom] Few Notes

Hi,
I have few notes about the cdrom:

1. I appologize for all those who send me their orders
and still do not get the cd. I had to add few extra
tools and designs in the last week to avoid making new
release. I'll send the cd in few days.

2. The size of the data on the cdrom is 635MByte

3. Please when you send your request by mail make sure
that you attached your full mailing address with it
/or the request form.

4. For those who sent or intent to send cheques, you
have to add 14US$ instead of 16US$. If you already
send that amount I'll return the extra to you, For
those who did not send that amount I'll try to check
if I am able to cash it and let you know. "It is my
fault"

5. I'll ship this week the first 5 cdroms.

6. make sure to send your order in special delivary,
registered mail "it depends on how your postal service
call it"

Regards
Jamil Khatib