Subject: CVE-2024-46863: ASoC: Intel: soc-acpi-intel-lnl-match: add missing empty item

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

ASoC: Intel: soc-acpi-intel-lnl-match: add missing empty item

There is no links_num in struct snd_soc_acpi_mach {}, and we test
!link->num_adr as a condition to end the loop in hda_sdw_machine_select().
So an empty item in struct snd_soc_acpi_link_adr array is required.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46863 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.10 with commit dd3bd9dc4708 and fixed in 6.10.11 with commit 8eb57389d8ad
	Issue introduced in 6.10 with commit dd3bd9dc4708 and fixed in 6.11 with commit c4246f1fe9f2

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46863
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	sound/soc/intel/common/soc-acpi-intel-lnl-match.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8eb57389d8ad91c67bf844f5aae4caef74b9091b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c4246f1fe9f24f8dcd97887ed67d8fcfd91f4796