Subject: CVE-2024-46835: drm/amdgpu: Fix smatch static checker warning

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: Fix smatch static checker warning

adev->gfx.imu.funcs could be NULL

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46835 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.1.110 with commit d40c2c3dd039
	Fixed in 6.6.51 with commit 8bc7b3ce33e6
	Fixed in 6.10.10 with commit c2056c7a840f
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit bdbdc7cecd00

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46835
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/gfx_v11_0.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d40c2c3dd0395fe7fdc19bd96551e87251426d66
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8bc7b3ce33e64c74211ed17aec823fc4e523426a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c2056c7a840f0dbf293bc3b0d91826d001668fb0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/bdbdc7cecd00305dc844a361f9883d3a21022027