Subject: CVE-2024-46807: drm/amd/amdgpu: Check tbo resource pointer

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/amdgpu: Check tbo resource pointer

Validate tbo resource pointer, skip if NULL

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46807 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.15.167 with commit e55e3904ffea
	Fixed in 6.1.109 with commit 2be1eb6304d9
	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit 4dfec5f5501a
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit e8765364d4f3
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 6cd2b872643b

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46807
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e55e3904ffeaff81715256a711b1a61f4ad5258a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/2be1eb6304d9623ba21dd6f3e68ffb753a759635
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4dfec5f5501a27e0a0da00e136d65ef9011ded4c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e8765364d4f3aaf88c7abe0a4fc99089d059ab49
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/6cd2b872643bb29bba01a8ac739138db7bd79007