Subject: CVE-2024-46806: drm/amdgpu: Fix the warning division or modulo by zero

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: Fix the warning division or modulo by zero

Checks the partition mode and returns an error for an invalid mode.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46806 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit d116bb921e8b
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit a01618adcba7
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 1a00f2ac82d6

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46806
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/aqua_vanjaram.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d116bb921e8b104f45d1f30a473ea99ef4262b9a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/a01618adcba78c6bd6c4557a4a5e32f58b658cd1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1a00f2ac82d6bc6689388c7edcd2a4bd82664f3c