Subject: CVE-2024-46723: drm/amdgpu: fix ucode out-of-bounds read warning

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: fix ucode out-of-bounds read warning

Clear warning that read ucode[] may out-of-bounds.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46723 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.19.322 with commit 82ac8f1d0288
	Fixed in 5.4.284 with commit e789e0538885
	Fixed in 5.10.226 with commit 5f09fa5e0ad4
	Fixed in 5.15.167 with commit 0bef65e069d8
	Fixed in 6.1.109 with commit 8981927ebc6c
	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit f2b7a9f3839e
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit 23fefef859c6
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 8944acd0f9db

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46723
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_cgs.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/82ac8f1d02886b5d8aeb9e058989d3bd6fc581e2
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e789e05388854a5436b2b5d8695fdb864c9bcc27
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5f09fa5e0ad45fbca71933a0e024ca52da47d59b
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0bef65e069d84d1cd77ce757aea0e437b8e2bd33
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8981927ebc6c12fa76b30c4178acb462bab15f54
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f2b7a9f3839e92f43559b2795b34640ca8cf839f
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/23fefef859c6057e6770584242bdd938254f8ddd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8944acd0f9db33e17f387fdc75d33bb473d7936f