Subject: CVE-2024-46705: drm/xe: reset mmio mappings with devm

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/xe: reset mmio mappings with devm

Set our various mmio mappings to NULL. This should make it easier to
catch something rogue trying to mess with mmio after device removal. For
example, we might unmap everything and then start hitting some mmio
address which has already been unmamped by us and then remapped by
something else, causing all kinds of carnage.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46705 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.10.7 with commit b1c9fbed3884
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit c7117419784f

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46705
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_device.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_mmio.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_mmio.h

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b1c9fbed3884d3883021d699c7cdf5253a65543a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/c7117419784f612d59ee565145f722e8b5541fe6