Subject: CVE-2024-43850: soc: qcom: icc-bwmon: Fix refcount imbalance seen during bwmon_remove

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

soc: qcom: icc-bwmon: Fix refcount imbalance seen during bwmon_remove

The following warning is seen during bwmon_remove due to refcount
imbalance, fix this by releasing the OPPs after use.

Logs:
WARNING: at drivers/opp/core.c:1640 _opp_table_kref_release+0x150/0x158
Hardware name: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. X1E80100 CRD (DT)
...
Call trace:
_opp_table_kref_release+0x150/0x158
dev_pm_opp_remove_table+0x100/0x1b4
devm_pm_opp_of_table_release+0x10/0x1c
devm_action_release+0x14/0x20
devres_release_all+0xa4/0x104
device_unbind_cleanup+0x18/0x60
device_release_driver_internal+0x1ec/0x228
driver_detach+0x50/0x98
bus_remove_driver+0x6c/0xbc
driver_unregister+0x30/0x60
platform_driver_unregister+0x14/0x20
bwmon_driver_exit+0x18/0x524 [icc_bwmon]
__arm64_sys_delete_module+0x184/0x264
invoke_syscall+0x48/0x118
el0_svc_common.constprop.0+0xc8/0xe8
do_el0_svc+0x20/0x2c
el0_svc+0x34/0xdc
el0t_64_sync_handler+0x13c/0x158
el0t_64_sync+0x190/0x194
--[ end trace 0000000000000000 ]---

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-43850 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 6.0 with commit b9c2ae6cac40 and fixed in 6.6.44 with commit aad41f4c169b
	Issue introduced in 6.0 with commit b9c2ae6cac40 and fixed in 6.10.3 with commit 4100d4d019f8
	Issue introduced in 6.0 with commit b9c2ae6cac40 and fixed in 6.11 with commit 24086640ab39

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-43850
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/soc/qcom/icc-bwmon.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/aad41f4c169bcb800ae88123799bdf8cdec3d366
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4100d4d019f8e140be1d4d3a9d8d93c1285f5d1c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/24086640ab39396eb1a92d1cb1cd2f31b2677c52