Subject: CVE-2024-42223: media: dvb-frontends: tda10048: Fix integer overflow

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

media: dvb-frontends: tda10048: Fix integer overflow

state->xtal_hz can be up to 16M, so it can overflow a 32 bit integer
when multiplied by pll_mfactor.

Create a new 64 bit variable to hold the calculations.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-42223 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 4.19.318 with commit 8167e4d7dc08
	Fixed in 5.4.280 with commit 5c72587d024f
	Fixed in 5.10.222 with commit e1ba22618758
	Fixed in 5.15.163 with commit bd5620439959
	Fixed in 6.1.98 with commit 1663e2474e4d
	Fixed in 6.6.39 with commit 8ac224e9371d
	Fixed in 6.9.9 with commit 1121d8a5c6ed
	Fixed in 6.10 with commit 1aa1329a67cc

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-42223
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/media/dvb-frontends/tda10048.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8167e4d7dc086d4f7ca7897dcff3827e4d22c99a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5c72587d024f087aecec0221eaff2fe850d856ce
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/e1ba22618758e95e09c9fd30c69ccce38edf94c0
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/bd5620439959a7e02012588c724c6ff5143b80af
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1663e2474e4d777187d749a5c90ae83232db32bd
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/8ac224e9371dc3c4eb666033e6b42d05cf5184a1
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1121d8a5c6ed6b8fad492e43b63b386cb6a3a9d8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1aa1329a67cc214c3b7bd2a14d1301a795760b07