Subject: CVE-2024-50004: drm/amd/display: update DML2 policy EnhancedPrefetchScheduleAccelerationFinal DCN35

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: update DML2 policy EnhancedPrefetchScheduleAccelerationFinal DCN35

[WHY & HOW]
Mismatch in DCN35 DML2 cause bw validation failed to acquire unexpected DPP pipe to cause
grey screen and system hang. Remove EnhancedPrefetchScheduleAccelerationFinal value override
to match HW spec.

(cherry picked from commit 9dad21f910fcea2bdcff4af46159101d7f9cd8ba)

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-50004 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.10.14 with commit 945dc25eda88
	Fixed in 6.11.3 with commit 4010efc85168
	Fixed in 6.12-rc2 with commit 0d5e5e8a0aa4

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-50004
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml2/dml2_policy.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/945dc25eda88b5d6e30c9686dc619ab981c22d0e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4010efc8516899981cc3b57be2d4a2d5d9e50228
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0d5e5e8a0aa49ea2163abf128da3b509a6c58286