Subject: CVE-2024-49899: drm/amd/display: Initialize denominators' default to 1

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Initialize denominators' default to 1

[WHAT & HOW]
Variables used as denominators and maybe not assigned to other values,
should not be 0. Change their default to 1 so they are never 0.

This fixes 10 DIVIDE_BY_ZERO issues reported by Coverity.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-49899 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.11.3 with commit 7f8e93b862ab
	Fixed in 6.12-rc1 with commit b995c0a6de6c

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-49899
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/dcn20/display_rq_dlg_calc_20.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml/dml1_display_rq_dlg_calc.c
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dml2/dml21/src/dml2_core/dml2_core_shared.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7f8e93b862aba08d540f1e9e03e0ceb4d0cfd5fb
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b995c0a6de6c74656a0c39cd57a0626351b13e3c