Subject: CVE-2024-46865: fou: fix initialization of grc

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

fou: fix initialization of grc

The grc must be initialize first. There can be a condition where if
fou is NULL, goto out will be executed and grc would be used
uninitialized.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46865 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Issue introduced in 5.10.226 with commit 231c235d2f7a and fixed in 5.10.227 with commit 392f6a97fcbe
	Issue introduced in 5.15.167 with commit 4494bccb52ff and fixed in 5.15.168 with commit 16ff08952830
	Issue introduced in 6.1.110 with commit d7567f098f54 and fixed in 6.1.111 with commit 5d537b8d9005
	Issue introduced in 6.6.51 with commit 1df42be305fe and fixed in 6.6.52 with commit 7ae890ee1947
	Issue introduced in 6.10.10 with commit c46cd6aaca81 and fixed in 6.10.11 with commit aca06c617c83

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46865
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	net/ipv4/fou_core.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/392f6a97fcbecc64f0c00058b2db5bb0e4b8cc3e
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/16ff0895283058b0f96d4fe277aa25ee096f0ea8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/5d537b8d900514509622ce92330b70d2e581d409
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/7ae890ee19479eeeb87724cca8430b5cb3660c74
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/aca06c617c83295f0caa486ad608fbef7bdc11e8
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4c8002277167125078e6b9b90137bdf443ebaa08