Subject: CVE-2024-46805: drm/amdgpu: fix the waring dereferencing hive

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: fix the waring dereferencing hive

Check the amdgpu_hive_info *hive that maybe is NULL.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46805 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 5.15.167 with commit f20d1d5cbb39
	Fixed in 6.1.109 with commit 01cd55b97113
	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit 4ab720b6aa1e
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit d3f927ef0607
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit 1940708ccf5a

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46805
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_psp.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/f20d1d5cbb39802f68be24458861094f3e66f356
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/01cd55b971131b07b7ff8d622fa93bb4f8be07df
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/4ab720b6aa1ef5e71db1e534b5b45c80ac4ec58a
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/d3f927ef0607b3c8c3f79ab6d9a4ebead3e35f4c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1940708ccf5aff76de4e0b399f99267c93a89193