Subject: CVE-2024-46772: drm/amd/display: Check denominator crb_pipes before used

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amd/display: Check denominator crb_pipes before used

[WHAT & HOW]
A denominator cannot be 0, and is checked before used.

This fixes 2 DIVIDE_BY_ZERO issues reported by Coverity.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46772 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.10.10 with commit ede06d233925
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit ea79068d4073

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46772
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/resource/dcn315/dcn315_resource.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ede06d23392529b039cf7ac11b5875b047900f1c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/ea79068d4073bf303f8203f2625af7d9185a1bc6