Subject: CVE-2024-46720: drm/amdgpu: fix dereference after null check

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>

Description
===========

In the Linux kernel, the following vulnerability has been resolved:

drm/amdgpu: fix dereference after null check

check the pointer hive before use.

The Linux kernel CVE team has assigned CVE-2024-46720 to this issue.

Affected and fixed versions
===========================

	Fixed in 6.1.109 with commit 1b73ea3d97cc
	Fixed in 6.6.50 with commit 0aad97bf6d0b
	Fixed in 6.10.9 with commit 00b9594d6310
	Fixed in 6.11 with commit b1f7810b05d1

Please see https://www.kernel.org for a full list of currently supported
kernel versions by the kernel community.

Unaffected versions might change over time as fixes are backported to
older supported kernel versions.  The official CVE entry at
	https://cve.org/CVERecord/?id=CVE-2024-46720
will be updated if fixes are backported, please check that for the most
up to date information about this issue.

Affected files
==============

The file(s) affected by this issue are:
	drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_device.c

Mitigation
==========

The Linux kernel CVE team recommends that you update to the latest
stable kernel version for this, and many other bugfixes.  Individual
changes are never tested alone, but rather are part of a larger kernel
release.  Cherry-picking individual commits is not recommended or
supported by the Linux kernel community at all.  If however, updating to
the latest release is impossible, the individual changes to resolve this
issue can be found at these commits:
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/1b73ea3d97cc23f9b16d10021782b48397d2b517
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/0aad97bf6d0bc7a34a19f266b0b9fb2861efe64c
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/00b9594d6310eb33e14d3f07b54866499efe0d50
	https://git.kernel.org/stable/c/b1f7810b05d1950350ac2e06992982974343e441